Wednesday, June 10, 2009

first in intec


Actually before this I don't really know what is INTEC.But when i got a scholarship from Ministry of Defence and was told that i will doing my preparation here,I start making some research what is INTEC actually.Then I found that INTEC is the place for student that will study abroad.My uncle also was making preparation here and some things that he told me is not as same as he was.


And now I am in INTEC.My first week here I got an oreantation.Matbe it's a little bit boring but atleast I can know a little bit how to live in here.During oreantation,many activities had done and we are devided into a group of 10 need to work as a team to solve the problem.

After mms finished and we are settle down with our sponsors about all the agreement,we met our cordinator,maam Khaniza,she is a very kind women.She had devided us into 4 clases of 18 people per class.

On that weekend, we had a mini carnival for russian student.This carnival was had for us to know each other between russian 14 which entered in february and us,russian 15.many activities had done and we are very enjoyed.We had made a russian booth that included their food,language,clothes,and the interesting part even it was for fun,there still a priza for the group that performed well during that carnival and the best thing is my group is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment