Thursday, June 18, 2009

medicine course for me..??

How did I start to think to further my study in medical field..???Actually it happened back then when I was in form 4 in RMC...My college made a request to Ministry Of Defence to provide scholarship for RMC boys.

Actually this type of scholarship has been given to rmc boys for many years since 1970s until 1990s.Unfortunately, the scholarship had been stopped due to some reasons. All of the boys who got the scholarships are successful persons now either in military field or civilian field .So, those old boys are thinking if they could pay back what RMC had done for them by pursuing MINDEF to give RMC boys scholarship.

When MINDEF heard that RMC's ex boys are requesting for scholarship for RMC boys, without further argue they approve to give scholarship and the only course offered is medical course. I’m very thankful because I was taking pure science stream then and not physical science which was what I planned to take after I got my PMR result.

During my years in form 4 and form 5, maybe my level of intelligence was not as good as Azali Azlan or Amalina or other excellent students, but I believed that the effort that I have given for my SPM was equal or perhaps more compared to them. Maybe I was not very lucky to get straight A’s, but I’m still very thankful to Allah because I still get the same opportunity as straight A’s student which’s to study medicine.

1 comment:

  1. wah..a blog in english written by a famous writer named papalam..eh...izar..cool seyh.

    anyway...you can add my blog...haha..hey..who elses the russian students did have a blog ah?

    ReplyDelete